Botox & Fillers Discussion
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
About the Discussion category
|
|
0 | 0 | July 28, 2026 |
|
How often do you actually go back for botox?
i usually go in every 4 months for botox, trying to keep things looking fresh but not too overdone, you know. my last appointment was a little over 3 months ago, and i feel like it’s wearing off sooner this time. do you … |
|
4 | 0 | July 28, 2026 |
|
How long after botox can you lie down?
Hey everyone! I just got my first Botox treatment today and I’m so excited, but I’ve read different things about when I can lie down afterward. I usually like to relax on my sofa or bed shortly after appointments, but I … |
|
11 | 0 | July 26, 2026 |
|
First botox in my fifties, terrified of looking frozen
I’ve just turned 52 and am finally considering botox for the first time. I’ve been devoted to skincare for ages, but those forehead lines seem to have a mind of their own. I’m genuinely worried about that dreaded frozen … |
|
5 | 0 | July 23, 2026 |
|
How long does a lip filler last?
Hey everyone! I’m Rachel, and I’m just starting to research lip fillers because I’m curious about enhancing my lips a bit. I’ve heard they can last anywhere from a few months to even a year, but I’d love to hear your exp… |
|
6 | 0 | July 23, 2026 |
|
Is there a point where botox stops being enough?
I’ve been getting Botox for about five years now and really love how it helps me look fresh and rested. Lately, I’ve noticed that I need more frequent treatments to maintain the same results, especially around my forehea… |
|
4 | 0 | July 21, 2026 |
|
What is the botox?
Hey everyone! I’m Rachel, and I’m starting to look into Botox for the first time. I’ve heard a lot about it, but I’m a bit confused about what exactly it is and how it works. Is it just for wrinkles, or can it be used fo… |
|
8 | 66 | July 11, 2026 |
|
Tox for the neck bands, does it actually work?
I’ve been considering getting Botox to address the noticeable vertical bands that have developed around my neck over the past few years. I’ve read mixed reviews about whether it really smooths out those stubborn lines, e… |
|
4 | 2 | July 7, 2026 |
|
Anyone regret starting filler in their forties?
I started getting dermal fillers about two years ago after noticing some volume loss in my cheeks and fine lines around my mouth. At first, I loved the youthful plumpness they provided, but sometimes I wonder if I made t… |
|
5 | 0 | June 19, 2026 |
|
How do you tell your injector you want less, not more?
I’ve been getting fillers for a few years now and while I love the subtle enhancements, I’ve started feeling like it might be a bit too much lately. It’s such a fine line between looking refreshed and looking overdone. M… |
|
5 | 0 | June 14, 2026 |
|
Filler migration under the eyes, has anyone had it dissolved?
I had some filler injected under my eyes a while back, and I thought I’d look like a fresh-faced 40-year-old, but here I am, 67 and looking like a raccoon instead! :joy: I’ve been reading about filler migration and how i… |
|
5 | 0 | June 13, 2026 |