Eyelid Surgery Discussion
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
About the Discussion category
|
|
0 | 0 | July 28, 2026 |
|
Recovery from blepharoplasty when you work from home
With both kids heading off to college soon, I’ve been thinking of gifting myself a little eyelid refresh. I’ve heard that blepharoplasty has a pretty quick recovery period, and since I work from home as a dental hygienis… |
|
2 | 0 | July 26, 2026 |
|
Has anyone had blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) done? I'm trying to understand wh
Has anyone had blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) done? I’m trying to understand what the recovery is really like. The online articles seem to vary so much. |
|
7 | 0 | July 23, 2026 |
|
I'm in the early stages of researching blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery). What que
I’m in the early stages of researching blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery). What questions should I be asking during consultations? |
|
11 | 0 | July 18, 2026 |
|
Hooded eyes at 60, surgery or is there anything else?
I’ve been noticing my upper eyelids drooping quite a bit lately, making my eyes look smaller and tired even after a good night’s sleep. I’m 66 and have started thinking about whether eyelid surgery would be worth it to b… |
|
5 | 0 | July 11, 2026 |