Hair Restoration Discussion
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
About the Discussion category
|
|
0 | 0 | July 28, 2026 |
|
Does wearing hats cause hair thinning?
Hi everyone! I’ve recently been noticing some thinning hair and it’s got me wondering if wearing hats might be contributing. I love hats and wear them often, but I’m worried they might be causing damage or thinning over … |
|
17 | 2 | July 26, 2026 |
|
Does creatine cause balding?
Hey everyone, new here and spiraling down the hair loss rabbit hole. My boyfriend just started taking creatine and I’m convinced his hair is thinning faster. Is this a known side effect? It’s making me paranoid about my… |
|
6 | 0 | July 19, 2026 |
|
What is the cause of female hair loss?
Hi everyone! I’ve been noticing my hair is thinning a bit, and I’m really curious about what might be causing it. I’ve heard that female hair loss can be due to things like stress, hormones, or even diet, but I don’t rea… |
|
4 | 0 | July 5, 2026 |
|
Does creatine cause hair loss?
Hey everyone! I’m new here and just starting to look into hair loss, which has |
|
2 | 0 | June 30, 2026 |
|
What is alopecia disease?
Hi everyone! I’ve recently been hearing about alopecia and I’m curious to learn more. I’ve noticed some hair thinning and it’s making me wonder—what exactly is alopecia? Is it a disease or just a hair loss thing? I want … |
|
5 | 0 | June 27, 2026 |