Facelift & Facial Surgery Discussion
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
About the Discussion category
|
|
0 | 0 | July 28, 2026 |
|
How long before you looked normal enough to go out?
I had a facelift last winter and was curious about how long it typically takes for the swelling and bruising to subside enough that it’s not obvious to others. I was pretty puffy and felt like a chipmunk for a couple of … |
|
5 | 0 | July 28, 2026 |
|
Is a facelift at 63 too late to bother?
I’ve been considering a facelift and neck lift for quite some time now, noticing how my skin has gradually become less firm and my jawline less defined. I am 63 and live in Sarasota, Florida, and I wonder if at this age … |
|
4 | 0 | July 27, 2026 |
|
What is a brow lift?
Hi everyone! I’ve been noticing my forehead and brow area looking a bit tired and saggy lately, and it’s starting to make me look more stressed or angry than I feel. I’ve heard about brow lifts but don’t really know what… |
|
9 | 0 | July 18, 2026 |